The only way to go is virtual
- Created: Friday, 01 July 2011 18:41
- Written by Site administrator
- Hits: 22942
I have made some software that created 3D citys from a random seed and new graphics cards and computers really started a revolution in gaming and virtual worlds.
I have always been a gamer. I wrote my first game on a Lambda 16. Z80 processor, 16k ram and a rubber keyboard that said pip everytime you pressed a key.
I love games and i always have. But i was not prepaird for the very new. Virtual worlds and Second life. It just blew me away completly. After my first half hour in Second life I had a account, some land and i lived more in SL the first year than in real life. I partyed ,created and made friends. It was great.
I am still in Second life and i am still creating stuff. If you want to know more you can check out my virtual game company at http://www.2worlds2go.com .
I make exhibitions in my gallery and more people or avatars see my work now than in real life.
I enjoy the creativ side of the new web 2.o and i am staying.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Finding new connecting to website
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Avatarfest this weekend and our grid is up-
- Hello world!
- Avatarfest i be there
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- 2000 onvard: the tech
- The very beginning
- Web performance
- Web projects 1990´s
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.